WHO WE ARE
We are block of businesses and residential spaces at the corner of West Broad Street and North Westmoor Ave. in Columbus, Ohio.
We are all about celebrating the Hilltop’s history and embracing the future of our neighborhood.
SHOP OUR BUSINESSES
Through our businesses we seek to continue to celebrate and connect the great community of the Hilltop neighborhood in Columbus.
Support local and shop our businesses.
Broad & Westmoor serves as a catalyst for people-centered community develop on the westside of Columbus.
It is an anchor for development in the Hilltop on Broad Street.
FOOD TRUCKS ON THE BLOCK
FOOD TRUCK SCHEDULE
- SAT. OCT. 16, 10AM – 1PM – Art Brunch – Explorer’s Club
MARK YOUR CALENDAR AND JOIN US ON THE BLOCK!
Hosted by 3060 Gallery featuring a guest artist and live music.
Saturday Art Brunch
Grab brunch from a food truck on the block and shop our businesses.
NOVEMBER HILLTOP HOP
Saturday, Nov. 6, from 6-9pm
- Artists: Marie Cottrell and Amy Deal
Musicians: Lori Fannin (hammer dulcimer) and Jenny Riegler (cello)
Third Way Cafe
- Artist: Lance Johnson doing a live painting of our Third Way piano outside on the side walk facing the mural.
- Nate’s Steamed Bagels pop-up
The Design Refinery
- Holiday Makers Market – Join us for our 2nd annual Holiday Makers Market!
Local crafters are coming together to bring you a day of holiday shopping Fun! Shop early for the best selection!
We will see you Saturday November 6th at the Design Refinery located next door to Clay Street Ceramics.
Clay Street Ceramics
- Participating in the Holiday Makers Market and you can paint your own pottery.
DECEMBER HILLTOP HOP
Saturday, Dec. 4, from 6-9pm
Artists: Bryn Reagan and Weiting Wei
Musicians: Dogwood Road (Irish duo)
JANUARY HILLTOP HOP
Saturday, Jan. 8, from 6-9pm
Artists: Alissa Ohashi and Hannah Jordan
Musicians: Two for Joy (ukulele & cello)